Attention! The site is for adults only (18+) If you are under 18, leave this site immediately (decide to leave).


» » Black men dominating white women

7707 4
'As a Background

The conference table is meant to be a place where all opinions can be shared and disseminated in an equal setting. Whether this works in practice is up for debate, but a study shows that - at a mixed table - men will dominate the conversation, taking up 75 per cent of the conversation, and leaving just 25 per cent of the talking to women. The researchers from Brigham Young University and Princeton are voicing concerns that decisions are made without a fair representation of views at the table. They say the best way to ensure a fair mix of opinions is to make decisions on a unanimous basis, as the gender divide vanishes at this point. The researchers from Brigham Young University and Princeton say women's opinions get proportionally under-represented at group meetings.

Comments:
  1. Votaxe
    14.09.2018 on 10:24
    Nasty looking pussy
    Vubar
    15.09.2018 on 15:31
    Send me address an i will be rite there
    Moogukora
    24.09.2018 on 14:25
    very nice fat,shaved wet pssy
    Kazrashicage
    26.09.2018 on 12:10
    I would love to injoy some good sex! I,m but no marriage...me and wife in three yrs! I get a room for. Three days! With someone sweet & want to have sex all days & night! Too get that good nut off?
Do you like ?
deafclub.info
Copyright © 2018.

DMCA: deafclub.info is not responsible for the content on sites that is linked to. All img and videos on deafclub.info are believed to be public domain. If you have a problem with a site that is linked to, or if you own copyrights on an image or video posted on deafclub.info, please email: [email protected], and it will be removed.